Sunday, October 17, 2010

Studying and Procrastination

It seems like so many people do this thing called blank studying. Motivation plays a key part in this. Why is it that when we study earlier than necessary, it seems that nothing is going into our heads. And when its crunch time, every little detail (or at least most) seems to be at an easy reach come hours later.

The difference in motivation is tremendous. I'm sitting here attempting to learn eight hours worth of Histology lectures from 2 weeks ago for a test in two weeks. Of course nothing is actually entering my brain. But if the test was in 2 days, I would be learning the material very very quickly.

There has to be a better method to study. Unfortunately, procrastination seems to be the only thing that has been working for me so far. And by procrastination I don't mean studying on the last day, I mean starting to study exactly when I need to in order to know enough information to do decent on the upcoming test.

No comments:

Post a Comment